teman

Thursday 15 September 2011

merapu jew!!...


I don't know how to describe about myself.Honestly,I'm really need a good friend to guide me as well.I'm always feel lonely.I want to be a good person..insyaAllah..... About me?? i'm simple.. I'm also too sensitive... I can being a good friend to you if you really want me..and understand me as well.. I don't like people that never appreciate friendship... I don't want a friend that never wanna love friendship.. and not understand each other.. I'm survive alone... so lonely... ehm..now i'm really hope to have a good friend as well to keep me happy..hehe Actually,it's not easy to find good friends and caring friends.. it's also depends on what u have done... if u done well to others people.. insyaallah..Almighty God will bless u with having a gorgeous and responsible friend. Peace!!! Simple..love...calm...peace... ^^!!!!!!...
ngehhhhhhhhh......
~i really hope..have many good friend!!...


No comments:

Post a Comment